We pride ourselves on our commitment to quality service. Here are the
working for you every day to repair your vehicle.
Kevin Marvin, Body Shop Manager
- Kevin has 25 years experience in the automotive collision repair industry. He is I-CAR Platinum certified and has manufacturer and product training in all areas of collision repair as well as vehicle damage estimating. Kevin lives in Severn, Maryland.
Bernie Zamostny, Estimator
Kevin Fleegle, Estimator
Leslie Upole, Estimator
- Around the collision repair industry since 1985, Leslie took 11 years off to raise her daughter and work for her families trucking company.
Eventually she decided to continue her career in the collision repair industry and joined the Criswell team 5 years ago.
Her spare time is spent enjoying the outdoors and drag racing.
Leslie has been involved in competition drag racing in for 25 years.
She and her Ford Maverick race car have been featured in several publications.
Lou Schmetzer, Shop Foreman
Stephanie Smith, Office Manager
- Stephanie has been in the collision repair business for 6 years and with the Criswell Collision Center team for 4 years. She enjoys spending time with her son, eating out at new places and soaking up sun!
Stacelynn Rauchhaus, Accounting
Tashear Holmes, Accounting
- Tashear has been with the Criswell organization for more than ten years and with the collision center since 2015.
Robert Valerie, Painter
- Robert joined the Criswell team in 2014.
He leads our "Fast Track" team with paint work on most of our smaller repairs.
Bobby Conroy, Painter
- Bobby has been with Criswell since 2013.
With flare for the artistic, he has airbrush and custom painting skills that come in handy around the shop.
Bert Reeves, Painter
- Bert is I-CAR Platinum certified and factory trained by BASF.
He is also manufacturer certified in refinishing by Audi, Porsche, Tesla, Honda and Acura
Oscar Garcia, Painters Apprentice
- Oscar has been with Criswell since 2014 and worked at our Audi service department for several years before that.
Miguel Herrera, Collision Repair Technician
- Miguel has been a member of the collision repair team since 2011. He began as an apprentice, later headed up the "Fast Track" team, and is now a qualified technician on his own. Miguel has strong roots with the company and continues to refine his skills and experience.
Luis Gonzales, Collision Repair Technician
- Luis has been part of the Criswell organization for many years. He joined the collision center team as a repair tech apprentice in 2014 and has not looked back since. He continues to refine his skills as a member of the "Fast Track" production team.
Charles Thomas, Collision Tech
- We welcomed Charles on board in 2016. He brought with him a welcome extra set of hands to help production keep up with growing business.
Craig Thomas, Repair Tech
- Craig has been a technician with Criswell since 2013. His years of experience and tenacious approach to his work make him a master of his craft.
Eddie Clark, Repair Tech
- Eddie joined the Criswell team in 2011. He is an I-CAR Platinum certified technician and has completed manufacturer training for Audi, Porsche, Honda, Acura and GM; including the Acura NSX supercar and Cadillac CT6. His skills related to aluminum repair make him a truly elite craftsman.
Dustin Davis, Tech Apprentice
- Dustin has been with Criswell since 2015.
Kevin Perez, Assistant Parts Manager
- Kevin joined Criswell in 2015. His ability to process parts orders and seamlessly distribute them to the technicians help to keep production moving.
Jose Hernandez, Detail Team Leader
- Jose began with Criswell in 2014. His attention to detail make him ideally suited for vehicle detailing. Jose's extra set of eyes help to keep surprises during a post-repair vehicle delivery to a minimum